The Explore DataFrame tool entails the following functionalities:
- Glimpse: Inspect your dataframe with high-level information such as number of unique values, number of missing values, and datatype
- Columns: Inspect the univariate summary for each column for a univariate drilldown. The summary adjusts to the datatype at hand. See frequency tables for categorical columns or histograms for numeric columns.
- Predictor Patterns: A heatmap that shows how well a column listed on the x axis can predict a column on the y axis. Click on a cell for a further drilldown.
- Correlation Matrix: A heatmap showing the correlation between columns. Click on a cell for a further drilldown.
- Bivariate Plots: allows you to quickly plot one column against another one.