The Explore DataFrame tool entails the following functionalities:
- Glimpse: Inspect your dataframe with high-level information such as number of unique values, number of missing values, and datatype
- Columns: Inspect the univariate summary for each column for a univariate drilldown. The summary adjusts to the datatype at hand. See frequency tables for categorical columns or histograms for numeric columns.
- Predictors: For a given column, identify univariate predictors. For more information about the procedure, check out the Predictors reference section.
- Predictor Patterns: A heatmap that shows how well a column listed on the x axis can predict a column on the y axis. Click on a cell for a further drilldown.
- Correlation Matrix: A heatmap showing the correlation between columns. Click on a cell for a further drilldown.
- Bivariate Plots: allows you to quickly plot one column against another one.
Are you missing anything? Would you like to have more details here? Please let us know. We appreciate any (constructive) feedback!